If you have difficulties in ordering throught our website, please see the following instructions:
Step 1:Browse through our catalogue using the menu on the left of your browser window. When you click on a top level category, the sub-categories are displayed beneath it
Step 2: Once you've clicked on a sub-category, you can see all the products in that sub-category by navigating through the sub-pages (if any).
When you find a product you like, click on the image or "Add" symbol for more details. A product page will open.
Step 3: The product pages give you more information on each product. Some products are available in different sizes or colours which you can select from the corresponding drop-down select box.
You may find our Size Guide useful.
When you find what you're looking for, you're ready to buy! You can do this by clicking the "Add" button.
At this page you can also compare this item with similar items for price, size, capacity, etc., by clicking the "Compare" button.
Step 4: Once you've clicked the "Add" button, you will have the quantity box at next screen. Enter the quantity of the product you wish to order (if the product comes in multi-packs, this will be the number of packs). If there are different pack sizes or colours available for the product, make sure you have selected the one you want in the drop-down select box.
- Click on the "Update" button to change the quantity and see the total for the entered items.
- If you wish to remove an item, simply click on the "Remove" link below the Quantity.
- If do not want to buy an item but would like to save it in your basked for the next visit, click on the "Save for Later" button below.
Step 5: To view your basket content, simply click on "MY BASKET" link at the top, or hover over it with the cursor.
Step 6: Once you've made all of your product selections, you're ready to proceed through to the checkout. Simply click one of the "CHECKOUT" link at top right on the menu bar.
Step 7: You will have to Log In.
- If this is your first time to shop with Arrowfile, you will have to register. This will only take minute or two and you will not need to do it again next you shop at our website.
- If you are returning customer, just log in using your email and password. You will only be few pages away from finalising your purchase.