Fujicolor Press/Superia 400 delivers neutral color balance with or without flash, and excels at outdoor sports and other applications requiring high shutter speeds. Through the incorporation of a fourth color-sensitive layer, this film delivers outstanding fine grain quality and sharpness, as well as excellent gray balance, remarkable fluorescent light suitability, and high color fidelity.
• 3 films for the price of 2
• Smoothly continuous gradation from the highlights to the shadows, and therefore enhanced suitability for scanning
• Realistic color rendition, especially with colors for which correction and faithful reproduction have never been achieved till now, such as violet and certain greens
• Highly suitable for scanning: Excellent grain quality found in all products in the PRESS series, regardless of their high speed
• 4th Color Layer - Reduced need for color corrections due to a wider tolerance for various light sources, including fluorescent lighting